Saturday, October 29, 2005

Trip up BT Tower!

Went for a seminar run by the IPA - something about 'advertising after the TV spot.' Reasonably interesting seeing someone talking about the new trends in technology. Particularly interesting was a talk from Helen something or other - head of Thomas Cook TV. I think they've done good work in promoting their brand.

More interesting, however, was the lunch at the top BT Tower. 34 floors up in the centre of London is always a good thing! Spent a little time mingling, but soon tired of networking. Maybe that's a skill I need to practice a bit more.

Annoyingly, I didn't get the chance to go to the Ad.com party - was hoping to be able to leave the office on time, but didn't.

However, I did manage to meet up with Alex Petrovic who was visiting from Geneva. It was good to hear he was doing well.

To make the day even better, I had my annual review and was given a pay rise (though not as much as I would have liked!) Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment