Saturday, October 29, 2005

Dinner at Lincoln's Inn

Jo kindly invited me to dinner at Lincoln's Inn.
Lovely food and lovely wine, followed by Port is always appreciated.
I was a bit suprised to find that all the people I talked to seemed to have been in Cambridge at around the same time I had been there. One of the people I met there seemed to look very very familiar.
Ah well, it was good fun meeting them all and I look forward to having more political discussions with random barristers.
Slightly stressful getting there on time. Spent the majority of the afternoon frantically trying to get a campaign live. My AD took ages approving the insertion order - so lots of running round before I finally got things done.
Internal processes are good in some ways, but not when they get in the way of efficient working. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment